Located in the centre of the beautiful and historic Georgian Market Town of Ampthill, Bedfordshire. You can find us just off the main high street, through an old coach house archway, next to Lucia Hair Art and diagonal to one of our favourite eateries – Fratelli.
If you’re a Mother of the Bride or Groom privileged to be having a voice on this wonderful journey then it may also be worth noting that we are pretty much opposite The Wedding Workshop and just a one-minute walk from Emi Floral Designs.
We are in a listed building and regrettably don’t have disabled access. If you would like to visit us and require access, please do get in touch and we will do all we can to assist you.
Free Parking in Ampthill, includes:
- Town Centre Car Park (Waitrose) – Upper Car Park – Free 1hr 30mins limit
- Town Centre Car Park (Waitrose) – Lower Car Park – Free 3hr limit (limited parking available)
- Town Centre Car Park (opposite) – Next to Costa Coffee – £1 per hour
- Grand Union Housing Group (Aragon Housing Association) – Free on a Saturday and Sunday – accessed via Chandos Road & Katherine’s Gardens
- Woburn Street – Parking Bays
- Bedford Street – Parking Bays
Fear not, nothing in Ampthill is that far away!